My blogging friend, Catherine Sherman linked to me in her post entitled “Six Random Things.” CatherineSherman@wordpress.com.
Catherine says it’s time to play the ”six random things” meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Click on Catherine Sherman above.)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Sorry Catherine, but don’t have six blogging friends.)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is published.
So here we go…six random things about me:
1. I have not gone anywhere with out a camera since my sons were born. Since I entered the digital age, it’s even easier to capture memories. Unfortunately here behind the “Orange Curtain” it seems the only thing to photograph is concrete.
2. I love lighthouses. Look for future blogs on this unique feature of American history.
3. I love baskets. Especially ones for free. When I worked for a major accounting firm, the VP would get gift baskets galore especially at the holidays. Sometimes he would take out what he wanted from the basket, other times, he’d give them to me, unopened. (BoyfriendlyCooking has a series of posts on Holiday gift baskets.)
4. I love the genre of Vampire Romance.
5. During the holidays the aromas emanating from my kitchen are a combination of the delicious mouthwatering scent of melting chocolate and the rich comforting fragrance of Italian food.
6. One of the times that I am the happiest….? When I can walk out on the wet, sandy floor of Puget Sound when the tide is out. It is scattered with perfect, intact sand dollars. If there is a lighthouse nearby…even better
Here are the links to: